- Offered on Mondays and Wednesdays. Under 8 miles from King of Prussia, 19406. Here’s a list of towns I visit. Audubon, Berwyn, Bridgeport, Conshohocken, Devon, King of Prussia, Norristown, Paoli, Phoenixville, Plymouth Meeting, Radnor, Villanova, Wayne. If your town is not listed, schedule an office visit.
- Specialties include: Improving Infant Suck, TummyTime! Method, Infant Massage, Bottle Refusal, Flange Fit and Nipple Sizing, Increasing Milk Supply, Exclusive Pumping, Combination Feeding (milk + formula), Weaning Assistance
- One visit is scheduled at home and follow-up visits are scheduled at the office. You may choose to schedule the first visit at home or come to the office for quicker availability. If first visit is at the office, the second visit will be at home.
- Easy online scheduling. Email email@example.com for evening/weekend availability or for urgent scheduling.
- Offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Kidmunicate, 489 Devon Park Drive, Suite 301, Wayne, PA 19087. This is right off Route 202, 2 miles past the KOP mall. Plenty of parking at the door. Easy online scheduling.
- Offered at Lifecyle Womancare in Bryn Mawr on Fridays. LWC accepts most health insurances that I do not such as United, Blue Cross Federal and Medicaid. As an added benefit, a midwife is available during this visit to diagnose and treat problems such as mastitis and thrush. Call the office directly to schedule. 610-525-6086
- May be covered by insurance. For self pay, choose from 30 minute Q&A for $50 or 60 minute full consult including observing latch/positioning for $100.
- Possible topics include: prenatal consult, breastfeeding and latch, exclusive pumping, boosting milk supply, TummyTime! Method, Infant Massage
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule day, evening or weekend.
- May be covered by Insurance
- One-on-one support to help prepare and answer your specific questions.
- Help with choosing and using your breast pump
- Choosing an LC while pregnant makes it quick and easy to get support once the baby is born
Insurance and Fees
- For many insurance plans I use a billing service called The Lacation Network. If you have one of the following plans, click HERE to find out if you are covered. Both of us will get an email confirmation of your coverage. If denied, I’ll reach out to you and see if I can bill your plan directly. You are welcome to schedule first and hold your spot while waiting for insurance coverage confirmation.
- Independence Blue Cross and Personal Choice (PPO plans only)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue
- Care First
- Independence Administrators
- For the following plans, I will bill your insurance directly.
- Aetna, most plans are covered at 100% for 6 visits. There are some self-funded plans that have a smaller network of providers so it’s best to confirm your coverage. Better Health Plan is NOT covered since Medicaid plans do not allow LCs in network.
- Keystone HMO and other Independence Blue Cross HMO plans. Members usually are covered for unlimited, one hour visits at 100%. Keystone First is NOT covered.
- I cannot take the following plans: United Healthcare, Blue Cross Federal, Tricare, Medicaid plans. Schedule with me at Lifecycle Womancare in Bryn Mawr if you have one of these plans.
- Out of pocket fees vary depending on complexity, length and place of visit (ranges from $65 to $185 per visit). Coded medical receipt will be given for possible reimbursement. Call or email for details.
- $30 Cancellation Fee will be billed if the appointment is not cancelled by 4pm the day prior.
Limited follow-up emails and phone calls are included in the fee. Out of pocket fees are due at time of service. You may pay with cash, check or credit card. Credit card payments will be charged an additional $5.00 processing fee. Additional follow-up visits are offered at a reduced fee.
OTHER SERVICES and CLASSES
- I am a trained TummyTime! professional. I can teach you how to make tummy time fun for you and your baby. TummyTime! helps babies breastfeed better! It also corrects and prevents flat spots on your baby’s head. It is good for gas, improved digestion, better sleep and much more!
- Email me to schedule a private class
- I am trained through Infant Massage USA. Infant massage is one of the best ways to bond and connect with your baby. It helps with relaxation, sleep, gas/colic and much more! Ask me about group and private classes.
- I also teach this class at Lifecycle WomanCare in Bryn Mawr.
- Available at the office only. I have a Spectra pump and various flanges including Pumpin’ Pals. You can try out several sizes to see which is the most comfortable. All pieces will be sterilized after each fitting.